Sunday, February 10, 2013

One Stamp Set, Three Ways


Well, the end of last week got away from me and I didn't get much time to stamp until late last night.  I was determined, though, to do something.  Big mistake.  I ended up with three very uninspired cards for the Day 10 homework.  I'll share anyway because I did participate, but I know better than to stamp after too long of a day!


I used the Get Outta Town set by Paper Smooches for these three cards.  I have other palm trees but I really like these because they are two stamps and you can change the placement easily.


I used black colored pencils to color in the sunglasses.  I tried pencil, Copic marker and a fine line pen and the pencil covered best.  Who da' thunk it?


This is my favorite image from the set.  I probably bought the set just for this stack of luggage.  I had some patterned papers from Cosmo Cricket that worked great to give the luggage a vintage vibe.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps by Paper Smooches.

No comments: