Sunday, February 10, 2013

One Last Card


I had time this evening to stamp one more card.  I had this idea last night while stamping the three cards from one set, but I knew I was too tired to try to make it as I had envisioned.  I had not yet done anything from Day 9 - Using Textures and very much wanted to try to add ink with a brayer to embossed paper.  I had some scraps of embossed paper in my little scrap pile, so I got to work.



I added black acrylic paint to the scraps of paper and cut those down to small strips and trimmed.  Then I put washi tape onto other small scraps of paper, trimmed the ends and adhered those strips to the card. For a bit more texture, why not some felt?  I'd had this one hanging around for a while, so it was a pretty quick card, especially since I used the heat gun to speed up the drying time of the paint.

I have really enjoyed the class session.  I look forward to seeing what the next new class offering will be.  And, I hope that this has got my stamp senses tingling!  Thanks for checking in these past two weeks and for the comments. 

Stamp by Avery Elle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Οnly aftеr а compгehеnsіve aѕsessment can a successful treatmеnt plan bе dеvisеd!
! For example, out of 183 nonverbal children in two studies,
11 sρoke thеiг fіrѕt worԁs between 5-13 yeагs оf age.

Most of the time, plantar fasciitiѕ pain therаpy is easily conduсted аt home with exercіse,
reѕt and rеlаxatіon. It works οn sorе
& tireԁ muѕcles as a tool to ρrеvent injurіes.
Deѕignating that manу therapists as lead anԁ then strategically scheduling thеm in ordeг to covеr the
еntігe ωοгκ week would ѕurely pгove tо bе an ineffective sοlution if
not a neаrly impossible plan!! Αlso, іn the noгmal scenаrіо of intеrсourѕe you must ωait a while to gather enough semеn to еnablе the рοssibility
of enjoying another ѕessіon to achieѵe furtheг orgasm!
!! An orthopеdіc pіllow or bolstеr сan be uѕеԁ to correct bоdy pοѕіtіοning.
Τhen you may bе an ideаl persοn tо ωork in this growing
іndustгу.

Revіew mу web-site: tantric massage
my page - tantric massage in London

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought about why it is more difficult to have pregnant right after forty than after we were young, say within our early to 20s?
This is based on the principle that the body increases in temperature, due to hormonal changes and directly after ovulation takes place.
http://pregnancyhelper.in/societal-pressure.html

Anonymous said...

pet insurance If you lie to insurance companies about your dog and circumstances and they find out then all those premiums will be for nothing and you may only to find out when you need to claim. Keep the certificates from your vet safe as you may need to produce them later.