Saturday, June 9, 2007

A Swapping I will go!


This is a card I made for Katie's swap. I found this patterned paper at Michaels. It has been a long time since I bought patterned paper and an even LONGER time since I bought any type of paper from Michaels. The argyle just caught me eye, though. When I got home and thought about what I was going to do, I realized that the pattern in the cafe chairs would match the argyle of the paper, so I decided to put the new paper to use immediately. This one required a bit of masking, but I like the end results. Here is a close-up to show the detail on the cafe table. This one even counts for the Design Challenge #6 on the AP blog :)
Card info: images and sentiment by A Muse, cardstock by Bazzill, patterned paper by Making Memories, Sakura glaze pen, Prismacolor markers, stickles, pop dots, ribbon from AC Moore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am soooo stoked this is the card for the swap! Can't wait to get it! Do you want to host a swap, too? I'll join if you do!