Sunday, March 25, 2012

Welcome, Baby



Between my husband and I, we have five cousins who have had or are having babies. I've been meaning to get around to making some cards to send along with gifts but have been busy enjoying our wicked early spring these last two weeks. We finally had a couple of cooler, rainy days so I sat down to work on some. I looked around in a few places for inspiration and found something on the A Muse Studio Challenge Blog that would be perfect for boy or girl cards.

I pulled out some felt and my Bog Shot and a couple of dies (Sizzix and A Muse Studio) and pulled together this simple card. As a first try, it is ok. I may tweak a couple of things to get it just right, maybe move the sentiment or change the scallop. I've got a few to make, so it is a design I can fix.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the concept Elena! Especially the stamped leaf. Too cute!