Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Preparin' for the Wearin' of the Green

March means green, green, green, right? Flowers, trees, grass and some special little people who come around on March 17th. I thought I'd make a fun little card to send to nobody in particular because I wanted to make a little tribute to the leprechaun. However, I decided to go with a different main color - orange.



I loved using the mustache image for Santa last year, so I thought it would work well for a leprechaun. I used some bright orange flock for a little extra something and just cut some rectangles to piece the hat together. Super easy and fairly fun.

Hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

Marilynn said...

Very cute and creative!

Anonymous said...

Your cleverness never fails to knock my socks off! Genius card!