Wednesday, March 12, 2008
I thought I'd play along with Heather this week and share a "spark." The challenge was to use a product or technique that was new to you. I wasn't really sure what I could do at first, then I spotted a package of Twinkling H2O's that I borrowed from my mom about 8 months ago. I had wanted to try these but never found the time or right image. But the wreaths from The Saltbox Studio seemed like a good fit. The H2O's were bold colors, though, which I am not used to using. I had to scrounge a bit for papers that would compliment the H2O's. I even found a sheet of cardstock that had a shimmer to it. In the end, I like how it turned out, but I think I need to experiment more with it. H2o's are easy to use and this card was still pretty quick. Below is a better view of all the "twinkling."
In other sharing, the lovely and talented Korie B. tagged me to share some random things about me. Since I have a few minutes I'll play. By the way, check out Korie's site if you are in the D.C. Metro area; she has news on the local craft scene and teaches some really neat classes, too!
1. I am a middle child.
2. I will bake anything, just to try it, not for any purpose.
3. I like to play in the garden.
4. I have top-secret A Muse rubber on my desk right now.
5. I need to go to the bus stop in about 10 minutes.
6. I organize, not one, but two Easter egg hunts every year: one for the under 12 set and one for the 20 years and over set.
7. I love to hear Brett Favre talk.
Ok, enough about me. I know that I am supposed to tag more people, but I don't know who to tag. Anyone want to play? Let me know :)
Have a great day!
card info: image and sentiment by The Saltbox Studio, cardstock and ribbon from my supply, Twinkling H2O's.