Thursday, March 13, 2008

It's Raining Men!


Ok, well, it is raining boys. I had two friends give birth in the last week and a half, both boys. One now has six boys and two girls, the other had three girls and finally a baby boy. "Boy oh boy" indeed! While I love the sentiment from The Saltbox Studios, "Congratulations on the newest member of your flock", this one just seemed so much more appropriate for my friends. I was able to make two cards lickety-split with the one-layer card, which is fantastic for days like today when I seem to be going in lots of directions. Now, I just have to get these in the mail with the promise of delivering meals to my friends soon.

card info: notecard, ribbon and sentiment by A Muse, image by The Saltbox Studio, Copic marker- warm gray no.2, black fine tip pen.

5 comments:

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

This is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Soooo pretty, Elena!

Anonymous said...

sweet and simple--perfect for a new baby! and i think "boy oh boy" is most appropriate for anyone having their 8th or 4th babies!! (although the one with 8 certainly has a flock, too!)

Anonymous said...

This is too sweet! And I agree with Lexi boy oh boy is very appropriate!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely little card for a little boy....your friend will love it and the meals, too! You are so sweet to do that! TFS: Tinla