Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Let The Madness Begin!


My team is in!!!!! I am a college basketball fan and I am devoted to my alma mater, George Mason University. Last night they beat William & Mary in the CAA tournament championship, which means they will get to play in the NCAA tournament. YAY!!!

I have been following this team since I was a junior in high school so I have seen the good, the bad and the ugly, but I have always rooted for them. It is awesome for me to see how far the program has come and how many students now attend games. When I started watching games, tickets were being given away just to get people to fill seats. This year the student sections were so full, it was awesome.

I will have to get lots of stamping done here in the next 10 days before the tournament starts. This one is dedicated to my team and to Mason Nation. Way to go!

card info: images, sentiment and paper by A Muse, black cardstock, fine tip green pen, Spica Glitter pen, pop-dots, Copic markers - apricot, warm gray no. 4, warm gray no.2, raw silk.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh ... me too! The only time I really follow any sport (aside from a smattering interest in soccer) is during March Madness! And I, too, root for my a alma mater - Xavier University! Maybe our schools will play each other in the tourny! Hee hee. =)

Great card!

Anonymous said...

Well I don't follow any sports but I still think the card is super cute!!!

PJ Coleman said...

Nice one sis.

God's Blessings.... and Go Patriot's!