Saturday, March 8, 2008

Oh the Scandal!


I am not a scandalous person (be quiet Michelle and Geeta!). However, that is what I was thinking when I saw this sentiment from The Saltbox Studio, "Feeling Sheepish?" When was I ever going to use that, I wondered. Now, I am no prude or anything, but I don't like to cause scandal. But I wanted to find a way to use it. The little sheep look too innocent to me, so I inked up all but one eye of this sheep and drew a wink! Super easy, huh? I don't know when I'll use this. I guess I'll have to save it for a special occasion *nudge, nudge, wink, wink*

card info: image and sentiment by The Saltbox Studio, cardstock from my supply, Copic markers - Robin's Egg Blue, New Leaf, white fun flock.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!! I love this shade of blue!