Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day Cards

I completely forgot to upload some of the fun things I made for Valentine's Day! The card I gave my husband can be seen here. The card I gave to my son can be seen here - he loved it! The baby didn't get a card because, frankly, she'd just try to eat it. The older two girls got this card:


card info: image by ElzybellsNA, sentiment and twinkle stickers by A Muse, stickles, Sakura glaze pen, Bazzill cardstock, patterned paper by The Paper Studio, Copic markers - pinkish white, tender pink, dark pink, sand, honey, canary yellow.

My kids needed cards for their teachers, too. I looked at the Splitcoast Stampers Card Sketch challenge for an idea and found sketch 163, tweaked it a bit and made this:

card info: image and sentiment by A Muse, cardstock by Bazzill, patterned paper by The Paper Studio, brads by making Memories, Copic markers - sepia, tender pink, dark pink, colorless blender.

Finally, for my husband, I got him some little chocolates. Now, I know that the Hershey's Nuggets wrapped in labels are all the rage and the little tins you can find are very cute. But, honestly, I am not such a big fan of those Nuggets. I think my husband will enjoy the little Dove Chocolate hearts I put in this paper mache box more, anyway!


info: paper mache box from Recollections (now out of business), sentiment by A Muse, ribbon by Stampin' Up!, heart punch by Martha Stewart, red acrylic paint.


That's it, really, just a few photos to share for now. But I will have another *peek* for you tomorrow, and the next day and the day after that...

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Beautiful cards and heart box! I love the layouts on those cards!! I really need to play with my teacup image again! And, I haven't even inked up my moon girl yet!!