Saturday, February 16, 2008

A Basket of *Sneak Peeks*


Here is another image that will be available on Tuesday, Feb. 19, from A Muse. This card also shows a beautiful chocolate brown notecard and more new ribbon. These are such lovely and essential colors. I know that the chocolate brown is going to be used frequently! And, I really like the Easter basket full of yummy treats: chocolate bunnies, Marshmallow Peeps, dyed eggs. What could be better? We usually just do the plastic eggs full of candy in my famliy, though. I'm not a big peeps fan, but I'd like them even more if there were bows on the heads of peeps - very cute! I hope you have lots of time to search for more sneak peeks today. I will have more to share tomorrow; hope you'll stop by again.

card info: image, sentiment, notecard, paper and ribbon by A Muse, Copic markers - sepia, new leaf, sand, lemon yellow, shadow pink.

10 comments:

CraftyEngineer said...

Elena, this is beautiful. I love the colors!

Tisha said...

Such a wonderful card! I love how you tied the ribbon!

Anonymous said...

I love the layout! That dark base really makes the image pop!

Anonymous said...

I love this Elena! Awesome colors!

Tracy said...

Simply adorable. Now I want this stamp too! I *heart* how you tied the ribbon!!!

melissa said...

Ohhhh Elena-this is GORGEOUS!!! I love the colors & the way you did the bow-super job!

Nicole said...

I love this stamp and intend to pick it up next week! Very cute card!

Novell said...

So adorable! Yum!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute, Elena! I love how ou tied the ribbon and the colors are super!

Rhonda said...

Ca-ute!! LOVE how you did the ribbon on here!