Sunday, February 17, 2008

Better Late Than Never


I meant to post this earlier, but the morning caught up with me and it just didn't happen. I haven't seen this image yet (although, I haven't looked today) on any of the *sneak peeks* so I thought I'd share it. This little birdie is ready to kick up her heels and party! I chose to use the old school colors and notecards for this card so I could add my own pattern with the tiny gift. You can't tell in the photo, but the purple part is cut just short of flush with the back of the notecard, so when it is closed, you see the white inside of the card. It may be too much visual interest, but I was using a scrap piece of paper and it didn't reach all the way to 4.25".

I hope you've enjoyed the images you've seen so far. Remember all of these images will be revealed on Tuesday, however, I have heard that some stamp stores already have their new stamps and notecards! Check with your local store if you just can't wait!

card info: notecard, papers, images and sentiment by A Muse, brads and ribbon notch tool by Making Memories, watercolor pencils, stickles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card, Elena!

And I hear ya' ... the morning got away from me too!

Anonymous said...

This is super cute Elena!!

Rhonda said...

Sweet little chickie!!