Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Round of tag

I forgot to play Geeta's game of tag the other day.  I've been busy with teething toddlers, so please forgive me!  The game was to share 7 random things about me, so here goes:

1. My TV is currently tuned to "Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story."

2. I love the smell of Fritos, the old Band-Aids (from a tin), and a freshly mowed lawn.

3. I just heard my husband pull into the garage (Yay!  He's home from St. Louis!)

4. I have laundry I should be folding.

5. I just found out my LSS has a blog!  Check out the sidebar link for more.

6. My cousin Matthew and his wife, Melanie, just had a baby yesterday (gotta call him soon).

7. I make a mean rum cake for Christmas, too.

I have seen that there have been many people tagged of late, so, if you'd like, leave a comment with a random fact to share here.   

No comments: