Monday, July 2, 2007

The wait is OVER


I finally get to share the second ATC swap I hosted for A*MUSE A*PALOOZA. These were sent out last week and I heard from most people that these had been received, so I thought I'd share them with the other blog readers out there (are you still there?). I made another one of those handy little ATC holders. This one is almost bulging too much, but that means the holder is full *yay*. Here is a picture of the ATCs inside. These were all so cute, too. I am glad that there are so many other fans of A Muse out there who were willing to share their talents with me :) Thanks! I had lots of fun!

4 comments:

M!ssPr!ssy said...

I loved the ATCs that I received, can't wait until the next ones come... thanks all who participated.

M!ssPr!ssy said...

Now your little cow isn't lonely anymore.

Rachel Hope said...

I got mine!!!!! Thank you for hostessing...and being patient with mine!!!

Nancy said...

Elena- I would love it if you would do a tutorial on your blog on how to make that nifty little holder. P.S. Great job ladies, very cute ATC's.