Friday, June 15, 2007

Embrace the Space!


Here is one more card using LOTS of white space and no layers. Again, "efficient." Ok, I made up a set of these super simple cards to give to my son's teacher as an End-of-the-Year gift. I usually give teachers cards because I know that they can always use them. I know I always need thank you and birthday cards! On some I curved the sentiment over the top of the mug, others had it straight on the side. I add just a *little* bit of glitter to the polka dots so the cards didn't look too plain. Now I just need to package these up nicely and have the gift ready to go on Monday for the last day!
Card info: image and sentiment by A Muse, cardstock from my supply, Prismacolor marker, ribbon by Martha Stewart @ Michaels, quickie glue pen, glitter by Making Memories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw that technique (curving the clear stamp)on a blog earlier today. I have a couple of clear stamps that I might be able to do that with. I'm going to try it too.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I meant to add that I'm a teacher and those make nice gifts. Thanks Sally. (not anonymous)