Friday, June 15, 2007

Quick gift tags


I have had these little magnetic snappy things for a few months. I received them as a "gift" for having a card published in Paper Trends magazine last year. Anyway, I didn't know what to do with these so I've just had them stuck in a drawer. The other day I sent Emma to school with the m&m jars in plain brown gift bags. "Hmmm, something is missing," I said. I went to make a gift tag, saw these in the tag drawer and thought, "I could cover these and wrap and snap them around the handles." These worked out well for last minute (at 6:30 am, no less). I trimmed the paper, ran it through the Xyron, adhered it to the snappy thing, stamped the with the sentiment and then the flower with Versamark and added shimmer chalks over the top with a complimentary color. I think that I will be using this idea for the remaining tags.

info: snappy tags and shimmer chalks by Pebbles, Inc., sentiment and image by A Muse, paper by Basic Grey, Xyron sticker maker.

2 comments:

Broni said...

Cute idea! I never would have thought of that! I've only used them for bookmarks.

Anonymous said...

These are super cute! Great job - especially for 6:30 in the morning. I'm very impressed.