Friday, June 15, 2007

I can't believe it!


This is my 100th post! I didn't intend to have so many posts in such a short time, but I have, thanks to A*MUSE A*PALOOZA. So this card goes out to everyone who has bothered to drop in to see my creations and, especially, to those who have left comments for me. I feel like I have made some stamping friends out there! This card is a little out of the ordinary for me, but I have been trying to use some materials I've had around for a while, like this flourish. It is always good to stretch the craft-bounds I have made for myself. I hope you all have a happy weekend and have time to stamp!
Card info: cardstock by Bazzill, patterned paper by Basic Grey, image and sentiment by A Muse, chipboard flourish by Fancy Pants, brads by ???, pop dots, scallop scissors.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Royalty said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm so glad you have so many posts, because I LOVE checking out your fun cards and clever creations! You are really an inspiration!

P.S. In fact, I love this blog so much that I linked to it from mine. Please let me know if that's not okay. Thanks!