Friday, November 2, 2007

A Very Martha Thanksgiving

If you are in the Martha Stewart camp for entertaining, you've got to have place cards, right? I don't think we've ever had place cards at any of our family get togethers. But this year, maybe we will. It is up to my sister and mom (*ahem* you've got to let me know if you want these or not!) to decide if they want some. Here is a sample place card.



These are pretty easy to make. I stamped the corn first, masked it, then stamped the oval, using a stamp positioner as a guide. Then, I used my kindergarten basics: color, cut, fold and glue! Super easy. Plus, I used up scrap paper to make this one and I have LOADS more scraps, so I can make as many as necessary. For another place card idea, check out Melinda's. Hope you have a great weekend everyone. Make sure to check back in soon, I've got a couple more kids table ideas for Thanksgiving for you.

info: images by A Muse, Prismacolor markers - sunburst yellow, pumpkin orange, cinnamon toast, crimson red, scrap paper, black pen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

..............THUD! This is so SO lovely, Elena! Oh, WOW!

scoopy (Emily) said...

Love it Elena! I've got a place card to post soon too. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! Great job!