Sunday, June 10, 2007

Do you like cards that SPARKLE?


Here is a sparkly card for you. I revisited Simple Stick powder for this. The last time I used it, I was using a much smaller image and it worked great. This time I had trouble; whether it was a larger image or the fact that I didn't move fast enough, I don't know. As a result, I have a few sort of bare spots. I am going to try it again on scrap paper so I can get the feel for how fast I need to move with heating it up and all. I photographed the card before I added a twinkle sticker to the "i" and stardust pen to the bees' wings.
Card info (as shown): notecard, paper, images and sentiment by A Muse, glitter by Making Memories, ribbon by May Arts, pop dots, black pen, Xyron sticker maker.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card. I like the addition of the little bees.

Kim Faucher said...

so very cute.. love that sparkle!