Thursday, June 7, 2007

Are you ready to ROCK?


In my never-ending quest to make end-of-the-year cards for teachers, here is another one I may consider giving. My daughter has three teachers (a lead and two co-teachers), and one is a young woman ready to go to graduate school. I think she will like this one and I think Emma will like giving it to her! I keep waiting for one of the Design Challenges to require the use of the A Muse clear stickers, but it hasn't happened yet. I like using these, but I sometimes forget about having some in the drawer. So, to make up for it, I used FOUR!
Card info: images, sentiment, clear stickers by A Muse, cardstock from my supply and scraps, glitter by Making Memories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Four postings this afternoon!! C & C must be taking lo-o-o-ng naps. I like the "You Rock" card - very cute.

love, mami

Michelle M White said...

Love this idea! Very clever!!!