Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Looking for a silver lining


I know I said I was going to make thank you cards, but I had actually started this card during the last challenge, but I didn't get it posted. It does have a scene, though, so it will qualify for the AP Blog challenge #5. This one is quite sparkly so I think it would be a good pick-me-up for someone having a hard time. I hope that I will be able to get more cards with scenes done this week before our mini vacation.
**I am still looking for a couple more ATC swappers. Please email me if you would like to join me!***
Card info: images and notecard by A Muse, starburst, circle and scallop oval punches, Essential glue pad, quickie glue pen, Prismacolor markers, glitter by Stampendous and Making Memories, Pebbles shimmer chalk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I love the cloud over the sun.