Thursday, May 24, 2007

I had a Punchy night


I made a few cards and things with my punches last night, so I will try to share today, as time permits. This card is going to go to the Spanish speaking teacher at my daughter's school. I wish I had brighter colors of the ric-rac for this one - Mexican crafts are always full of beautiful and vibrant colors. I ran the ric-rac through the Xyron sticker maker for best coverage without a slippery mess. If you have any suggestions for adhering ric-rac or different style ribbon, please leave me a comment - I'd love to hear how you do it. Hope to be back with more later today!

Card info: image and sentiment by A Muse, cardstock from my supply, Sakura stardust pen, Prismacolor markers, pop dots, Xyron sticker maker, oval punch, ric-rac from parts unknown.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Royalty said...

Love this!!! this little guy makes me laugh every time!!!! as for adhering ric rac, I do what you do - thank goodness for xyron... :)

M!ssPr!ssy said...

Good job. ricrac is perfect for this card