Thursday, May 17, 2007

For my newest niece


My brother-in-law called a little while ago announcing the birth of his first daughter (and my third niece). I am so happy that she is here and I will get to meet her later this evening. This is a card I am taking to my sister. It fits the AP Challenge #3, too! The footprints stamp I have had for a very long time, maybe 9 or 10 years, and I used it when I made my first daughter's baby announcements 5 1/2 years ago. I think this was one of those stamps that made me want to use smaller images more often.

Card info: images - feet by Stamps by Impression, scallop line and sentiment by A Muse, cardstock by Bazzill, patterned paper by A Muse, clear embossing powder, vellum, scallop scissors, and ribbon from AC Moore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the scalloped accent, very dainty!