Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Challenge #3


Here is my first card for the A*MUSE*A*PALOOZA challenge for this week. As I mentioned yesterday, it is a sketch challenge and you can see it here. I need cards for all of the teachers for my children to thank them and wish them a happy and relaxing summer. This challenge was a good way to get me motivated to make cards EARLY! This card has a lot of white space which scares me sometimes, but I like the clean look of it. It also reminds me of the fashion rule: no white before Labor Day. The fashion police are out there ready to tsk, tsk you, so beware :) I worked on a few more cards, but I will share those later.
Have you made a card yet for any of the challenges? I hope so. The prize this week is a one year membership to the Splitcoaststampers Fan Club , a place where you can see stamping genius. I am not all that familiar with SCS (I think many members are serious Stampin' Up stampers; please correct me if I am wrong), but I have seen some online galleries of these stampers and their work is really amazing. Check it out if you haven't already.

Card info: images, sentiment, twinkle stickers, simple stick powder and striped paper by A Muse, ribbon and cardstock from my supply, glitter by Stampendous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty colors. So fresh.