Saturday, May 5, 2007

Buenos Dias


I hope you are having a good day. I had a house full of stomach bugged children yesterday and was really wiped out last night. Ugh! Thankfully it was quick and everyone is feeling much better. Here is another card for Cinco de Mayo, and, it falls into the category of A*MUSE*A*PALOOZA challenge number 1. I tried to use the colors of the Mexican flag here, but I didn't have a very vibrant red. Again, I used masking. It is one of my favorite techniques because it gives the sense of depth to the images. Anyone out there have a date with a margarita today?

Card info: images and sentiment by A Muse, paper by Bazzill, Prismacolor markers, various ribbons, and pop-dots.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Elena-Another fabulous card! I love it. I have try masking. It is a technique I have explored yet, but I love the look it has on cards. You are VERY good at it. Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

cute card--happy cinco de mayo!