Thursday, February 7, 2013

Sketchy Tone on Tone Thanks


I mentioned that I found some time to stamp right?  Well, I managed a little bit more time this afternoon!  This one if courtesy of Day 6 - sketches.  Kristina shared a tone-on-tone card for her sketch, which I really liked.  My biggest problem is that I don't own many big or background stamps.  



Yellow and navy blue are very pretty together and make me think of spring.  I think the tone-on-tone works so nicely with this background stamp.  It has a very dressy feel but it was fairly easy.  I am having so much fun with this class; thanks to Kristina, Jennifer and Julie for putting together a terrific set of lessons so far.  I'll be sad for it to end!

Stamps by Market Street Stamps and Paper Smooches.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You're amazing!

Thanks!

Feel free to surf to my homepage - ray ban sunglasses outlet