Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Butterflies in the Sky



There is a challenge in the A Muse Lounge called "Cut It Out." Fairly self-explanatory, right? Well, the new cloud paper was sitting on my desk, some scraps staring at me. I couldn't bear to waste the smallest of scraps but wasn't really sure how to use them. So, I pulled out the scissors and cut out a few clouds. Then, with the help of pop dots, I mounted those on a larger piece of cloud cardstock and added some butterflies, flight trails and a sentiment and *poof!* a completed card.

Also, on a personal note, Happy Birthday to my dear brother, PJ!

card info: cloud cardstock, blueberry notecard, tiny butterfly, silver lining by A Muse Artstamps, black pen, Spica clear glitter pen, pop dots.

2 comments:

jenn shurkus said...

omg elena.. i LOVE this card!!! :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Elena! Thanks so much for entering the Picking Up the Pieces Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)