Monday, August 31, 2009

The Secret Ingredient is....

BLACKBERRY! (Sorry, I watched Iron Chef recently...)

This new notecard color is absolutely wonderful. It is a rich, deep purple that goes great with all of the new vintage images, as well as all of the older Halloween images. I haven't had much time to play around with color combinations yet, but I plan on it. I still wanted to showcase it a bit for you, so I made a super easy card to share.



I used white pigment ink right on the notecard and it came out great, although I did smudge it just a tad. Lined up the "BOO!" sentiment, and added a Martha Stewart punched spider. Guess what I did to the spider? I flocked him all over, except for the pincers, then popped him up off the card. S P O O K Y !

Tomorrow is the last day for amuse-bouche, then, Sept. 2, all the Halloween goodness you can stand will be available online! I have something fun to share on release day, so please come back!

7 comments:

Novell said...

Nice!! I can imagine how much creepier that spider is flocked!

Heather said...

I'm with Novell! That spider has to be uber creepy with flock!

Jennie M said...

That spider is scary!! What a great card!

cheiron said...

Love this...CREEPY!

Anonymous said...

Oh - I LOVE it! I'm crazy for that spider :) This is so much fun

Lori Barnett said...

Way cool! I almost got that spider punch last week...but got the big leaf instead. I think I need to go back and get the spider now. It just sounds WAY fun to flock it!!

Joyce said...

OMG, Elena! I just came to check out your blog after you left a comment on mine and realized we made almost the same card. LOL! Just goes to show you that great minds think alike!