Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Magical Evening

Two nights ago my husband and I went to see the latest Harry Potter movie. I reread the book when we went to Arkansas, so I was familiar with the whole story. While I was sad that some parts were left out or changed, I did enjoy the movie. I am looking forward to seeing how they manage to finish telling the tale in the cinema, but it will be a long wait!

One of the parts of the story that I liked was when Hermione has finally had her fill of Ron's snogging with Lavender. She exits the room and is later found by Harry sitting with conjured birds flying above her head. It is such a magical scene and I was glad to see that it was in the movie. I was thinking about the movie yesterday and realized that I had a card that reminded me of that scene. Here it is:



In other news, I am happy to announce that I have some brand-spankin' new things to share tomorrow. It is amuse-bouche time, so please come back for a Happy Friday. Yippeeeeeeeee!

card info: notecard, french blue notes, papaya notes, buttercup yellow notes, magician, tiny cake, tiny gift, sentiment, oval, twinkle stickers by A Muse, Copic markers.

1 comment:

Jennie M said...

This is super cute Elena! I love it!