Sunday, November 2, 2008

Time Changes Mess With My Head!



Well, at least it messes with my blogging. I had planned on doing this in the morning, but I just never got to it. I was trying to do as much as I could with that extra hour, I guess.

So, anyway, the card is why you are here, right? Last night, I was looking at what I was planning to share today and realized that I wanted to wait to share it. So, I made this card. Honestly, it was the "C is for Cookie" song that was running through my head Friday when I had the idea for this. I think it would be a fun card for a little person, especially preschoolers. My three year old loved it. So did my 7 year old! I guess it has all-ages appeal.

Tomorrow the stamps for these two new clear sets will be released. I can't wait to hear what you like!

card info: notecard, papers, alphabet and cupcake images by A Muse, black pen, chipboard corners by Making Memories, Signo silver pen, Copic marker-blush.

2 comments:

Becky Rusher said...

What a fun card, Elena! Now I can't get the "c is for cookie" song out of my head! ;)

jenstamps said...

This card is adorable!!! And I remember driving my Mom nuts singing that song when I was little! LOL