Friday, September 12, 2008

Boo!



Today on the A Muse News blog, my "boo blocks" are being featured. I thought I'd share the other two stamped sides with you. *The tops and bottoms are just covered with patterned paper.*



These were so easy to do. I had some small wooden blocks, cut paper to fit, inked or sanded edges, added stamped images, and glued down. On a couple of the sides, I added glitter. However, I couldn't find my Quickie glue pen, so I used a different one that had a much larger point, so the fine lines came out quite thick. Oh, well. It was still fun to do and now my kids have the itch to decorate for Halloween. I hope to be back soon with another little Halloween decorating item.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just saw these on the A Muse blog! They are awesome!!! What a cool spooky project!!!

Lori Barnett said...

Love this idea! Super cool :)