Thursday, May 8, 2008

Bees and Brads


I haven't been able to participate in Heather's spark challenge lately, so I decided to try to get it done before Friday. Since I had The Saltbox Studio stamps out on my desk, I searched through looking for something I could do with those. The bees just buzzed at me as the way to go and this is what happened. I ended up using colored pencils, one of which I thought was a watercolor pencil, but then it didn't blend with the blender pen I was using, so the background blue is a little off. Oh, well. I was just glad to get to play along this week.

With the husband out of town and my health returning, I hope I will get a bit more stamp time in the next two days or nights.

card info: images and sentiment by The Saltbox Studio, notecard and papers by A Muse, colored pencils, brads by S.E.I., stickles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you were able to play this week! (And I hope you're feeling better!)

The brads on the bees is such a great idea!

Thanks for "sharing your spark!"

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!!! The bee set is one of my favs!