Monday, April 14, 2008

For the Gardener


Good day everyone! Just a quick share today. I made this card for my sister last week. I really love the new clear frames because there are so many shapes and sizes to mix with my wood mounted images (this one was stamped with chalk ink then colored and glitterfied). I am going to keep working with these to see what images fit in each frame. I think that the possibilities are boundless!

Any So. Cal. stampers out there? One of the A Muse crew, Michelle White, is opening her own paper crafting store in San Diego on May 1! She will carry all of the A Muse product, as well as some fun art prints by another A Muse crew member, Nina! Check it out if you are in the San Diego area, then report back to me - I'd love to hear all about it.

card info: notecard, stitched ribbon and images by A Muse, glitter by Stampendous, sentiment by Elzybells NA, scrap piece of ribbon, Copic markers - sand, sepia, new leaf, shadow pink, tender pink.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is soooooo pretty!!! Love the glitter!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I like the soft colors!

Tracy said...

I love the color combo on this. The black ribbon makes everything POP. I just got this stamp too. TFS!!