Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Simple Sentiment


I find it difficult to make cards that can be used for serious situations. I much prefer making someone smile or laugh with one of my cards. I hope I am not alone. Of course, I don't have many sentiment stamps that would work for a serious card, either. The Saltbox Studio, though, has this sentiment and it is perfect! I decided to keep this very simple and used some cardstock and ribbon scraps that I had. I love the A Muse Maderia notecards (I think the green is my favorite) because the pattern is very elegant. While I am not 100% satisfied with this card, I do like it. I need to keep trying.

Tomorrow is the big day ... A Muse *sneak peek* time! The spring release is so much fun and there is a lot of it, too! Be sure to check back here tomorrow.

card info: sentiment by The Saltbox Studio, patterned notecard by A Muse, cardstock and ribbon from my supply (Bazzill), metal tag by Making Memories, pop dots.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Oh, I think this is BEAUTIFUL and so simple and heartfelt!! Great job!!