Monday, February 11, 2008

Quiet Before the Storm

This weekend we spent a lot of quiet time with each other, getting things done around the house and relaxing some, too. It was so nice to just not have to do too much running around. Next weekend will be different because we will have visitors and an extra day off. We are thinking about going to D.C. for the morning of Presidents' Day before dental appointments and swim lessons dominate the afternoon. On top of that, I am going to be able to get away to see my sister in MA, without kids. I am really looking forward to spending time with her and her family. I get to be a sister and "Tia" which should be lots of fun.



So, on to the card for today. I made this a few days ago, but didn't get around to sharing it over the weekend (I was too happy enjoying some down time). I am always in need of baby cards. I know two families that are expecting babies here in the next two months. One will be the youngest of four, the other the youngest of EIGHT! Since neither family knows the gender, I thought that this card could go to anyone. I will probably make up a different one, again gender-neutral, maybe tonight if I can.

Later this week, SWEETIES (hint, hint), I will have some sneak peeks from A Muse.

card info: image and sentiment by The Saltbox Studio, patterned notecard by A Muse, cardstock from my supply, ribbon recycled from Baby Gap, Copic markers-powder blue and warm gray no. 2, pop dots.

1 comment:

Tisha said...

Cute card!! I have some of that same ribbon that I have been hoarding!! I love what you've done with it!