Saturday, September 22, 2007
Do you play the "BOO!" game in your neighborhood during the month of October? I found some directions here. Someone on our street usually starts it and then I have to scramble last minute to find things to put in it, as well as a Boo bag. This year I am ahead of the game!
This is going to be the Boo bag we give this year. I have got to find a few things to place inside, still, but at least part of the job is done. I sort of used the Weekly Inkling from this past week as an inspiration, but I didn't use the directions or anything, just the picture. I do *plan* to go back and read the directions, though, I just had my ideas and decided to get those to paper.
In other news, I was tagged in a name game. Unfortunately, I cannot answer some of these because the questions don't pertain to me. So, here goes...
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) - *no pet* Sienna
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Mint Chocolate ChipX2
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) *taking liberties with this one* E-Shac
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) - Yellow Koala
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) - ShaEl
6. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) Green the Water
7. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)- Thomas Jose (although, my Grandfathers both went by their middle names!)
8. STRIPPER NAME : ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) *no favorite perfume* M&Ms
9.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Natalie Joe (my mom and dad both go by their middle names, too!)
I am sure that there are lots of people out there who've already played this game, so instead of tagging someone, why don't you tell me what one of your new names might be.
I hope you have a wonderful day!
bag info: images and alpha set by A Muse, paper by Bazzill and my scrap supply, ribbon by May Arts & American Crafts, brads by Making Memories, googly eyes, Sakura stardust pen, bag from Angela's Happy Stamper - I recycled!