Monday, September 24, 2007

Fun with Stamps!


I made this card a while ago, but just got around to sending it out to my brother-in-law for his birthday. I don't know why I thought he'd like the robot kid, but to me, it just seemed perfect. I took a page from Emily's book and changed a letter in the sentiment to make it work with the image. Do you see what I did? Yes, "peeps" turned into "beeps." That was my fun with stamps. So, what about you?
Have you gotten around to making any cards to upload to the World Card Making Day sharing gallery?
Have you bought any Cards for a Cause kits from A Muse (see here for details)?
Have you entered a card into Linda's giveaway (see the same post above for details)?
I would love to see what you have been doing lately with your stamps. Please share, if you get the chance (add a comment with a link)!

I am gearing up for WCMD on October 6. I hope to have some fun with you all next week! *hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

card info:notecard, paper, images, sentiment, twinkle sticker and ribbon by A Muse, brad by Making Memories, Prismacolor marker-cool grey 20%, Copic marker-baby skin pink, gold stickles.

5 comments:

Jen D said...

Cute card! I did buy some card kits from Amuse, and love them! I'm having some friends come over for a girls night out next week to help me make them all!
Fun Fun!

Anonymous said...

I love this card.

Anonymous said...

what a cute card!

Anonymous said...

How cute and clever. I love that little robot, I just didn't know how to use him!

Kristina Lewis said...

Darling card! So creative with the "beep"!