Friday, August 24, 2007

In suspense!


This is what is known as a suspension card. Last week, the Weekly Inkling shared how to make this fun card and I wanted to give it a try. The wonderful Novell also made one, which was the real reason I tried it out. I like that it is interactive - perfect for a special treat! ***Here is the flip side of the lion image***

I hope that I can get all the laundry done tonight while I wait up for my husband to come home. That way I'll be able, theoretically, to stamp a little during the babies' nap time tomorrow. Hope you all are able to do something FUN this weekend.

card info: image and sentiment by A Muse, cardstock by Bazzill, patterned paper by My Mind's eye, watercolor pencils and Dove blender, elastic thread, ribbon by ?May Arts?.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! What a neat technique. Love the patterned paper too.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited that 'I' inspired 'you' instead of the other way around! I love your fun colors here and the card turned out so cute!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog.
You do faboulus work.