Tuesday, June 26, 2007

One more swap card


For A*MUSE A*PALOOZA, I ended up hosting two 4.25" card swaps. This is for the second swap. Everyone needs thank you notes, right? These are pretty simple, so hopefully anyone would be happy to use it. I hope to get to stamp a little bit tonight. I have an idea in my head, as well as a mini book and two summer reading list journals for my kids, Joey and Emma.

I was MIA again today, but that is because I took my oldest two children to Jamestown, VA today to see the Jamestown Settlement. This settlement came 13 years before the Pilgrims in Massachusetts, which my son finds as a disappointment because he loves his Dad so much for being from Marshfield, MA, which is about 20 minutes from Plymouth. I told him that in 13 years he can celebrate the 400th anniversary of Plymouth, but this year belongs to Virginians!

Card info: sentiment by A Muse, cardstock by Bazzill, patterned paper by Basic Grey, scallop scissors, stickles, Prismacolor markers, ribbon from my supply.

No comments: