Friday, June 29, 2007

Mini Book


I finally finished this little book that highlights photos from my youngest daughter's first seven months. I didn't journal in it much, just her age for each photo.

I actually printed these photos out three weeks ago, but never got around to putting it all together. Two weeks ago I found the paper I wanted to use and decided I should get working on it.

Another week went by before I measure and cut the paper. I cut it just slightly smaller than the book (which is 3x3), then sanded the edges just a bit to match the paper style.

When that was done it sat for another couple of days before I had time to get it all put together. I made a little list of stamps I could use, as well as the embellishments I had that I could use. The book won't close because of the bulk of the embellishements, but that it ok with me.

This is my little Clare, who is absolutely the most Irish/Lithuanian looking of my four. Blue eyes (for now), fair skin and hair; not at all like my first three and quite a surprise to have one like that! But she is such a dear and so happy. We love her dearly and she truly does make my heart melt.

info: book by Creative Imaginations, paper by My Mind's Eye and Die Cuts With a View, stamps by A Muse, rub-ons by 7 Gypsies, clip and chipboard heart by Making Memories, gems by A Muse and unknown, flowers by Prima and Doodlebug, ribbon from various manufacturers, pin by Boxer Scrapbooks.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Great job Elena! Its adorable & so is you daughter! Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

what a sweet book for a beautiful baby! :)lexi