Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A Glittery Blowout


I made this card mostly because I've been wanting to make a card with orange, blue and green. I saw these colors on an advertisement I received in the mail and thought these would be good for a summer birthday. I can never have too many birthday cards on hand, either. I used the Essential Glue Pad again, this time with Ultra Fine glitter and had better results. I think, however, that the sticky factor would be greater if the image has bolder lines or is solid. I haven't given up, just need to find more of the Ultra Fine glitter in colors I would use frequently. I made up a couple of other cards this evening, too, and hope to get around to sharing those after I can photograph them.
Card info: notecard, image and sentiment by A Muse, cardstock from my scrap supply/Bazzill, scallop/circle punches, pop dots, Essential glue pad, glitter by Art Institute Glitter, and ribbon from my supply.

No comments: