Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Birthday Fun


Here we have the classic "lazy" card, i.e. I didn't feel like pulling out paper and matching it to markers or ribbon, so I opted for a no-layer card. I really like how it all worked out, especially the "have fun" that was highlighted on the sentiment close to the flamingos. The birds are colored in with two different colors of glitter (the middle bird was colored with marker before adding clear glitter). I may use this one for a birthday for a little girl down the street on Saturday.
Card info: images and sentiment by A Muse, cardstock from my supply, glitter by Stampendous and Making Memories, quickie glue pen, Prismacolor and Le Plume markers.

3 comments:

M!ssPr!ssy said...

I like no layer cards.

Anonymous said...

I dig the simplicity of this card : ]

Skissunshyn said...

You did an outstanding job with the layout and especially the flamingos!