Monday, May 7, 2007

Vote now


Before it is too late! I completely forgot to remind anyone reading this to vote on the A Muse News blogfor the Mother's Day reader's gallery. Of course, I assume anyone reading this probably knows and has voted already. How else would you have seen this blog??? I have a card in there, but I think you need to vote for YOUR FAVORITE. There are some really creative cards, even and interactive one! That is really the great thing about A Muse stamps, the images lend themselves to your creativity. Voting closes tomorrow night.
So here is today's card. It is for a family friend who just had a baby. I just love this little ducky with his fluff sticking straight up! He is actually stamped on the inside of the card. I punched a hole through the front, lined him up to stamp in the middle of the hole, then adhered a piece of transparency over the back of the hole. Then I placed a scallop circle sticker over the hole. The sentiment is from the clear Animal Wishes set. Those are flexible, so I curved it a bit to conform with the curved line above it.

Card info: image, sentiment, clear sticker and card by A Muse, stickles, Prismacolor markers.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

This card layout (with the punch/clear sticker) is such a genius idea. So, so clever! I really enjoy your cards. Thanks for sharing.

Nancy said...

I can't say enough good things about your cards. I love that you keep them simple, but you are very creative at the same time. Thank you so much for sharing and inspiring!!:)

Anonymous said...

adorable! very sweet :)

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute! Love it!