Sunday, May 6, 2007

Rough Day?


Well, my wonderful husband had a rough afternoon...he caught the bug my kids had :( Poor guy, up in bed trying to sleep off the yucky virus. I made this card a few days ago, thinking I'd save it to send to someone who needed a smile (the sentiment is computer generated). He likes to play golf, so it would be perfect for him, maybe I'll slip it into his suitcase before his next trip.
I hope you had a beautiful weekend wherever you were. The pollen was really flying out there today, but my plants look so happy, that I didn't mind.
By the way, before you go, if you have ever considered joining a swap, please email me. I have been wanting to participate in an A Muse ATC swap, but I don't really have many stamping friends. I will organize one, if anyone would like to do it. I would love to know if anyone is interested, especially anyone who may be a customer at Angela's Happy Stamper - I don't know too many people who shop there, just the great staff (hi!) and would love it if I knew some of the names and faces! Anyone is welcome!

Card info: Images, twinkle stickers and paper by A Muse, scallop square punch, Prismacolor markers.

3 comments:

scoopy (Emily) said...

Ahhh - too funny! Cute Elena!

Anonymous said...

Elena, I am participating in an ATC swap over on the Splitcoast stampers website. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247369

We'd love to have you join! I'm hosting my own small swap as well but it's full cards. Max of 6. I check your blog every day so just let me know there.

Novell

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I thought this card was very clever!