Sunday, May 20, 2007

Tons of love


I really like this saying; it has so many uses and can be fun or serious. This is a very simple card and it really makes the most of the argyle band notecards. I think this could be used at Valentine's Day or for a wedding or engagement. It also fits the challenge for this week on the AP blog - yay!
Yesterday I went to Angela's for a fun A Muse class (my Mother's Day present). Melinda has designed some great cards using some of the new summer release images. She showed us some interesting techniques, too, that I am going to try out when I have time. I also received some of the ATCs for the swap and they are AWESOME! I loved working with that size and would love to do ATCs again. ANYONE interested? Contact me, if you are. I would be willing to organize another one - I even have some ideas already. Maybe I'll just have to make them for myself, just for fun.
Enjoy your Sunday and I hope to be back soon with some other cards I've made.

Card info: notecard, pretty little paper, image and sentiment by A Muse, black cardstock and red ribbon from my supply.

No comments: