Saturday, May 26, 2007

A Lonely ATC


This is an ATC I was inspired to make today after a trip to the farm with my kids. My son, Joey, went to preschool on the farm and it is one of our favorite places to go "spur of the moment." Anyhow, the cows and calves were out in a field of buttercups and I wondered how many flowers would be gone by the end of the day. When I sat down to stamp I came up with this idea. I really liked making the ATCs for the swap I organized a couple of weeks ago so I figured I'd just mess around on the smaller size work space. I would LOVE to have another swap, because it is a new and different way to stamp. Would anyone out there care to join me? This is what the swap would require:

Make 8 ATCs, you would get back 8, including one of your own
2 or more layers
Must include at least 1 A Muse stamp (otherwise, no vendor restrictions)
At least one embellishment preferred, but not required
Swaps would be due to me by June 19 and I will swap back to you on June 20.
Please sign and number each of your swaps and put them in a zip-lock bag to protect them from inclimate weather. Your bag should be marked with your name. Also include a SASE + 1 additional stamp (it will be returned if not needed). No metered strips please.

If you would like to join me, contact me under the link to the right. I will email you back with my address once I have a full swap list. If you lurk, I would like to "meet" you and this would be a fun way to do it.

4 comments:

M!ssPr!ssy said...

I would like to join this new swap. I pm'd too.

Allison Rankin said...

Super cute! No more swaps for me though!

Anonymous said...

I'll join!

M!ssPr!ssy said...

I just posted my finished ATCs over at my blog, if you want a preview. They will be going in the mail soon.