Saturday, May 26, 2007

Happy (Bee)-day


My eldest daughter, Emma, keeps referring to my #2 daughter's, Carolina, upcoming birthday as her "b-day" which made me think of bees and the one of the newest stamps in my collection. I'm sure that many similar designs are out there like this, but I haven't seen any (I haven't been to look at many of the other card challenge entries this week - too busy). So if this a repeat, I am sorry. Instead of punching out a shape and adhering it, I punched the shape directly out of the notecard and adhered different colored scraps from behind. This is a quick post; the husband is out of town, and I have a birthday lunch to plan for Monday. Hope you are having a great weekend so far!
Card info: image, sentiment and notecard by A Muse, flower punch, Sakura stardust pen, yellow stickles, black.

No comments: