Tuesday, January 29, 2013

January AEI♥U Challenge #2

Hi all.  Wowzers - two in one day and hopefully another tomorrow!  I've got another card for the Avery Elle January AEI♥U Challenge to share.


This was based just on the colors of the inspiration photo.  This is another one that could go to just about anybody, and I will probably save this one for my son.  Since the chalkboard art look is trending right now, I figured I'd give it a go.  I have seen lots of tutorials out there (this is a good one).  It is pretty easy and fun, plus it gives me a chance to doodle a bit.  I don't know about you, but I had gobs of doodles in just about every notebook from high school through college.  So long as you can find stamps that work as chalkboard art, it is a pretty easy style to do.

Hope you are having a terrific Tuesday!



4 comments:

Laurie said...

This is so so pretty! I love how you used the chalkboard technique here! Adorable!!

Taheerah said...

This is just gorgeous!! I wish I'd had the time to enter this challenge! our take on it is just lovely, your pops of red are perfect. :-) Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some love!

Avery Elle said...

Wow! I wish I doodled like you! Amazing card. SO so so pretty.

Angie said...

Oh my! The chalkboard look is so cute!