Friday, August 10, 2012

Big Thanks

Happy August everyone!  This is the month of the year that I enjoy with my kids the most.  We try not to plan too many activities or trips so that we can truly relax before school starts.  Currently, my kids have Olympic fever, especially my son.  We've watched some of the popular events, as well as some of the lesser known.  Who knew my son would take a liking to field hockey and water polo?

Anyway, one of the things I've needed to recently is thank you notes.  Inspired by the host city, London, I made these:



With some masking and a mix of old and new stamps, I was able to put together some really simple notes that are perfect for anyone to use.  In this case, my son will use these and he liked them a lot.

I'm adding these to the A Muse Studio Challenge Blog, since the bi-weekly challenge is "Red, White and Blue."  I love using those colors, so I may work on more this weekend.  Have a great Friday!

5 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

I totally need this set...now that YOU make me want it ;) Super clean and simple! Just perfect!

Lori Barnett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh!! How fun! Clever as always :)

Cathy P in AZ said...

I love these! Thank you for joining us at the A Muse Challenge Blog! :)

Kay said...

Such cuteness :) A perfect use of that stamp. Thanks so much for playing along with the A Muse Challenge.