Saturday, April 30, 2011

Suburban Princesses

Like many people around the world yesterday, I watched the nuptials of the royal couple, William and Catherine. I don't have the extreme passion that some do, but I have memories of being at my grandmother's house in July 1981 and waking up really early to watch a royal wedding. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to see something that I knew would be lovely!

My neighbor invited some of the bus stop moms to her house to rehash the details once the kids all got on the bus. I made some tea and scone goodies for each of them. Someone remarked that they should celebrate their inner princess more often!





We had a fun time, not only talking about the wedding that morning, but our own weddings, as well. It was a truly lovely day. Simply brilliant. Cheers to you, William and Catherine!

1 comment: